Ottawa Lunch and Learn: Water Losses and Drone Site Evaluations
January 29, 2019
February 19 | 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Airport Hilton Garden Inn
In this free lunch and learn, we will be focusing on two topics:
Trends and Causes in Water Losses: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Dinu Matei M.Sc., P.Eng. and Reda Damou P. Eng.
- “Where is the water coming from?”
- Causation trends in water losses
- How to maximize your chances during the subrogation process
Hot Lunch: 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.
Drones and Claims Site Evaluations: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Darren Keuhl, Licenced RPAS (Drone Operator), Accident Level 4 Reconstructionist
- The importance of being properly certified as it relates to liabilities
- Upcoming legislation that will be crucial for the legal operation of drones
- When drones can be best utilized